Learning to serve the Lord and my family one day at a time.

Learning to serve the Lord and my family one day at a time.

Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Yes I'm still here

I've been quite the slacker of a blogger the last few weeks. David's computer crashed during his finals and he takes all his notes using One Note software. He spent finals week working on my computer so I didn't have much of a chance then to write. 

Then, the AC/DC plug on my laptop broken off and my battery quickly died a day later leaving us without a computer until my new power cord came in. I can't believe my little iBook G4 is still working. My parents bought it in 2005 when I started college! Just goes to show what great products Mac makes. I'm hoping this one will last until David graduates from dental school next May and I can purchase a new Mac desktop to do video and photo editing on. With baby coming, I know I will be taking lots more video and pictures and I would like to learn Photoshop at some point as well. 

It's been a bit hectic around here. David's brother John was married last weekend to a wonderful sweet girl named Beth. We had most of David's family and two groomsmen staying in our rather small house for the weekend. I'd post pictures but my USB cable for my camera doesn't seem to be working and I just ordered a SD card reader to use instead. So, pictures will have to wait, but it was a beautiful, perfectly orchestrated wedding and everyone had a great time. 

Lots more posts in the coming weeks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment