Learning to serve the Lord and my family one day at a time.

Learning to serve the Lord and my family one day at a time.

Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Meal Plan Monday


I'm so thankful to have my handsome husband back from his two week away rotation. He was so sweet to come home over the weekend so it didn't feel quite as long as two weeks but I sure missed him! 

Monday
Meat and potato casserole, steamed veggies

Tuesday
Spaghetti with whole wheat noodles, homemade garlic bread and steamed veggies (I know that's two carbs but I just love garlic bread with spaghetti!)

Wednesday
Going away dinner for a couple from church

Thursday
David has a bible study dinner so I will probably make pancakes or eat leftovers

Friday
Homemade pizza

Saturday
Lunch - Quesadillas, fruit
Dinner - Marinated chicken from the freezer, sweet potatoes, steamed veggies 

Sunday
Lunch - Spinach Oven Omelet (without meat), fruit 
Dinner - Tacos  

Check out more menu planning inspiration at Organizing Junkie

No comments:

Post a Comment