Learning to serve the Lord and my family one day at a time.

Learning to serve the Lord and my family one day at a time.

Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Meal Plan Monday on Tuesday



I'm so excited to have my parents visiting us from Texas this week. We will be eating out more and at David's parents for a few meals as well.

Monday
Baked BBQ chicken, veggies, mashed potatoes from the freezer. These potatoes were not very good and slightly watery. I'm wondering if they were not fully cooled when I froze them and ice crystals formed.

Tuesday
Spaghetti sauce from the freezer with whole wheat noodles, veggies and fresh bread

Wednesday
Vegetarian night -Pinto beans and cornbread with veggies

Thursday
Chicken tortilla soup

Friday
Dinner at David's parents

Saturday
Grill out at Stone Mountain Park with my parents and David's parents

Sunday
Lunch at Boll Weevil after church
Dinner - Homemade pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment