Learning to serve the Lord and my family one day at a time.

Learning to serve the Lord and my family one day at a time.

Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Freezer Cooking this week

I tried to do a one hour freezer cooking session on Monday night. It ended up taking nearly two hours to get everything done and I had to put off making spaghetti sauce until Tuesday morning.
I nearly started a kitchen fire after leaving this towel near a hot burner. 

Here's what I got done

  • Two meat and potato casseroles (one for dinner and one for the freezer)
  • Five freezer bags of mashed potatoes
  • Five onions chopped and frozen
  • Seven bags of spaghetti sauce with meat
  • French Toast Casserole for breakfast on Tuesday morning. I made this the night before and got up an hour early, popped it in the oven and went back to bed while it cooked for an hour. It's a great use for stale bread. 

David's favorite - Meat and potato casserole

No comments:

Post a Comment