Learning to serve the Lord and my family one day at a time.

Learning to serve the Lord and my family one day at a time.

Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Good Reads for Summer


I currently (soon to change!) have plenty of free time and one reason I set a goal of reading two books a month is to give me something to do with all that free time and not squander my time away on mindless things. With David busy at school many nights or studying I've found having hobbies and activities is a must.

Here's an update on my reading

May
The Husband Coached Childbirth - Robert Bradley, MD
The Hollow - Agatha Christie

June
Babywise - Ezzo & Bucknam, MD

Current Reads
Bible study
   No Other Gospel - Ruvolo
   Shepherding a Child's Heart- Tripp

To finish for June
Natural Childbirth, The Bradley Way- Rosegg

Books on my reading list
King's Cross - Keller
Infidel- Ali 
Freakonomics - Levitt and Dubner
Catch 22 - Heller
Three Cups of Tea - Mortenson
Alexander Peterson Trilogy

No comments:

Post a Comment