Learning to serve the Lord and my family one day at a time.

Learning to serve the Lord and my family one day at a time.

Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Swag Bucks


When I first started reading blogs, everyone was talking about Swagbucks, a search engine that randomly gives out points as you search throughout the day. I was hesitant to sign up at first, it sounded too good to be true to my skeptical mind. I gave it a shot and absolutely love earning points towards giftcards just for searching as I normally would.

Just use Swagbucks in place of your regular search engine and start earning. The best way to earn a large amount of Swagbucks is to refer friends and get a Swagbuck for every buck they get up to 1000. You can redeem your Swagbucks for giftcards and my personal favorite is Amazon since you can buy just about anything under the sun there! I was able to get several Christmas presents for free after using Amazon giftcards I had earned on Swagbucks.

If you're interested in signing up, you can use my referral code so I'll get Swagbucks too!

No comments:

Post a Comment