Learning to serve the Lord and my family one day at a time.

Learning to serve the Lord and my family one day at a time.

Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

This Week's Goals and Update

A friend asked how my goals were going and said she was checking back on my blog for an update so here it is five days later plus my goals for this past week

Fitness
  • 5 mile tempo run I only ran 3, 2 mile Fartlek run, 6 mile easy run = 13 miles total  11 miles total
  • Cross train 3 times - yoga, weights, pilates, or bike
  • Lose 1 pound - I lost 2.5 pounds last week!
Spiritual
Family and Marriage
  • Date with David
  • Read and discuss with David chapter 1 of This Momentary Marriage by John Piper. This is available for free on his website at the link provided above. I printed a copy for David and myself and put it into a binder.

Personal and Hobbies
Didn't get many of these goals done last week
  • Make blackout curtain for the nursery.
  • Blog three times clearly didn't get this done!
  • Make ten scrapbook pages for our Honeymoon album.
  • Read three chapters of Dare to Discipline I only read two
Financial
  • Take out cash for the month. Since I pay all but one of our bills online, the rest of our spending is cash; grocery, date, and miscellaneous.
  • Create and print bills spreadsheet. This way I can check off each bill as it's paid. Most of our bills are on auto pay which makes my life much easier when it comes to money management.

Goals for the February 5-12

Fitness
  • Lose 1 pound
  • Cross train three days
  • Run - 5 mile speed work, 6 mile, 2 mile
Spiritual
  • quiet time three days
  • read through Numbers 36
  • write Cateciscm question 1-10 from memory
  • review sections A/B through B10 of scripture memory cards
Family/Motherhood
  • Date with David
  • David's birthday
  • work on sleep training Laura- she's waking up transition from deep to light sleep, the dreaded 45 minute intruder
Personal/Hobbies
  • black out curtain for Laura's room
  • blog 3 times
  • 10 pages in scrapbook

No comments:

Post a Comment