- 5 mile tempo run I only ran 3,
2 mile Fartlek run, 6 mile easy run= 13 miles total 11 miles total Cross train 3 times - yoga, weights, pilates, or bike Lose 1 pound- I lost 2.5 pounds last week! Quiet time 3 days. Read through Leviticus 15 on my yearly bible plan Memorize questions 9 and 10 from the Westminster Shorter Catechism
- Review A/B verses through B10 from the Topical Memory System
Date with David
- Read and discuss with David chapter 1 of This Momentary Marriage by John Piper. This is available for free on his website at the link provided above. I printed a copy for David and myself and put it into a binder.
Didn't get many of these goals done last week
- Make blackout curtain for the nursery.
- Blog three times clearly didn't get this done!
- Make ten scrapbook pages for our Honeymoon album.
- Read three chapters of Dare to Discipline I only read two
Take out cash for the month. Since I pay all but one of our bills online, the rest of our spending is cash; grocery, date, and miscellaneous. Create and print bills spreadsheet. This way I can check off each bill as it's paid. Most of our bills are on auto pay which makes my life much easier when it comes to money management.
Goals for the February 5-12
- Lose 1 pound
- Cross train three days
- Run - 5 mile speed work, 6 mile, 2 mile
- quiet time three days
- read through Numbers 36
- write Cateciscm question 1-10 from memory
- review sections A/B through B10 of scripture memory cards
- Date with David
- David's birthday
- work on sleep training Laura- she's waking up transition from deep to light sleep, the dreaded 45 minute intruder
- black out curtain for Laura's room
- blog 3 times
- 10 pages in scrapbook