Learning to serve the Lord and my family one day at a time.

Learning to serve the Lord and my family one day at a time.

Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My two L's

I have lots of silly names for Lilly and Laura but I often called them Big L and Little L. Here they are playing together in the living room. Lilly is very sweet with her but sometimes her tail whacks Laura in the face and she is obsessed with licking up Laura's spit up. There's plenty of it to go around but I have to make sure she's not licking the spit up off Laura's face! A few more months and Lilly will be running away from Laura.

Lilly with her bone and Laura having tummy time

Laura has rolled over about half a dozen times and she did it right before I shot this video. I was hoping she'd do it again for me

No comments:

Post a Comment