Learning to serve the Lord and my family one day at a time.

Learning to serve the Lord and my family one day at a time.

Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

Meal Plan Monday


Once again I haven't done this in weeks...
I only list the main dishes and will throw together some steamed vegetables or fruit and a whole grain.

Monday
Experimenting with a simple chicken and brown rice casserole. The directions say cook at 350-400 for 30 minutes to 1 hour. Not very helpful if you ask me.
*Update, this did not come out very well but I covered the dish and the rice took forever and by the time the rice was cooked the chicken was dried out. I'll have to give it another shot uncovered and see how the chicken comes out. I can't stand dry chicken!

Tuesday
Dinner at bible study for David, I will probably have breakfast for dinner.

Wednesday
Tacos

Thursday
Chili Cheese Bake from the freezer. I made a double batch several weeks ago but I'm not sure if this will be as good coming out of the freezer.

Friday 
Dinner at an event

Saturday 
Homemade pizza

Sunday
Marinated Chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment