Learning to serve the Lord and my family one day at a time.

Learning to serve the Lord and my family one day at a time.

Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Frugal Oven Liner

My Dream Oven

I'm sure I'm not the only homemaker who feels like the bottom of her oven is constantly dirty! I clean up a spill and the next day cookies drip onto my clean oven bottom. After seeing this oven liner on a friend's wedding registry I was ready and willing to drop $20 for the sake of keeping my oven clean. Weeks later I brought a meal to a friend and when I stuck the casserole in her oven, I noticed she had lined the bottom of the oven with foil! What a great, frugal alternative to the silicone mat from Bed, Bath and Beyond.

Now, whenever there's a spill in my oven, I simply replace the foil. No more burned smell coming from my kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment