- 8 boneless chicken thighs - about a 1.25 pounds
- 8 slices bacon
- 2 T Sriracha sauce (adjust or leave out for kids)
- 2 T lime juice
- 2 T olive oil
- 1/4 tsp cumin (could use more if you like cumin flavor)
- 3 T honey (I have reduced this for our low carb diet, the original recipe calls for 1/3 cup brown sugar)
- Mix together last five ingredients and toss chicken in marinade.
- Wrap with bacon, you can secure with toothpicks but it's not really necessary
- Allow to marinade if you're well prepared and thinking ahead. If not, through them in the oven now!
- Bake 350 for 25-35 until chicken is 165 degrees and then broil 5-6 minutes to crips bacon.
* This can be prepared and placed in a 9x13 or similarly sized pan and frozen for an easy meal. Allow 24 hours to defrost in fridge. We had this a few weeks ago when I was knocked out sick and I was so thankful to have a meal ready to go.
*I will sometimes toss a few pieces meat in the marinade without the Sriracha for the kids to eat, then add the Sriracha after I have prepared a few pieces of meat for them. Or just bake them plain chicken, they always want ketchup anyways!