Learning to serve the Lord and my family one day at a time.

Learning to serve the Lord and my family one day at a time.

Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2015

First VoxBox Review

I received my first Influenster VoxBox a few weeks ago with three full sized hair products to sample and review. If you are not familiar with Influenster, it is a social media website that allows users to rate and review products. They also send VoxBox occasionally to users to allow them to try out full sized products for free!



I was supposed to write about this product weeks ago but the week I got my box was the week Laura had four days of the stomach bug and then I got a double ear infection which ended up with a perforated eardrum in my left ear and temporary hearing loss. I wasn't doing much of anything that week. I'm lucky we were fed and clothed most days. Thank you Trader Joe's for frozen meals and Kali for keeping the kids one morning.

I was sent the Dessange Paris California Blonde Shampoo, California Blonde Conditioner and Brass Color Correcting Cream. These products are specifically designed to protect, nourish and blonde hair. By the way, if you thought I was a natural blonde, you'd be wrong.

I have about four different bottle of shampoo in my shower currently because I am always hunting for the perfect shampoo that doesn't weigh down my baby fine and very thin hair. I have't had highlights in probably five or six months so I'm not sure how well this worked to protect my color since it has already faded and grown out some over the last few months. It didn't weigh my hair down or feel greasy even when I use the conditioner. Colored blonde hair can turn brassy over time or if not done properly in a salon and I like the results with the color correcting cream. It made my color look better and my hair super shiny and soft.


*I received free products to test and review, however all opinions are solely my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment