Learning to serve the Lord and my family one day at a time.

Learning to serve the Lord and my family one day at a time.

Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Laura 9 Months

Our little munchkin is up to trouble these days and I can only imagine the disasters to come in the future months and years. I think she has transitioned to our new home very well. She even took a nap in the church nursery on Sunday! She's often pretty quiet, slinking off to the staircase when I have my back turned or suddenly appearing right at my feet when I thought she was off playing by herself in another room.
Playing in the kitchen while I unpack

She is pulling up and cruising the furniture and pushing a little toy walker Grandma bought around the house. If there's papers or books on a table or surface of any kind they must be thrown on the floor according to Laura. Taking toys in and out of her toy basket is always fun and our living room constantly looks like a tornado (or a 9 month old) destroyed it. I have caught her eating dog food on multiple occasions or drenched in water from Lilly's water dish. 

Hamming it up for the camera


She is finally cutting her first two teeth! Laura loves opening and closing doors and cabinets and our old house is full of doors for her to play with. The front door looks out onto a busy road and she will stand at the door for 10-15 minutes at a time watching the world go by.


Hanging on with just one hand

Hiking in the Ergo with Daddy



No comments:

Post a Comment