Learning to serve the Lord and my family one day at a time.

Learning to serve the Lord and my family one day at a time.

Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Laura 8 Months

Laura turned 8 months yesterday and she is on the move! She has been crawling army style with her arms for about six weeks and gets around quite fast. About a week ago she started crawling on her hands and knees a few steps at a time. She loves pulling up on furniture and cruising around the living room.
Couldn't get a smile out her 

She still nurses four times a day plus a bottle before bed at 7 pm and eats "meals" with us as well. I usually just give her soft food or grind up meat and veggies in my food mill.  She loves Greek yogurt but I am wondering if she is sensitive to dairy because she ate half a cup at breakfast and was spitting up more than usual all morning so I guess I'll have to cut out the dairy for now. Poor me poor girl still spits up all day long.
"Helping" Mommy with the dishes

Much of her food ends up on her face or eaten by Lilly but she loves feeding herself, even if it is messy. I caught her trying to give Lilly and my parents dog Lucy food off her tray the other day. She was grinning and throwing food on the ground to the dogs. 
Playing with Pop Pop's hat


Playing with her new walker/noisy toy from Grandma



No comments:

Post a Comment