Learning to serve the Lord and my family one day at a time.

Learning to serve the Lord and my family one day at a time.

Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

Meal Plan Monday


Once again, I've been seriously slacking off on the menu planning! I went to the grocery store last night for dairy and produce but now that I've taken a look at my freezer, I realized I am almost totally out of meat! I will be cooking up the five pounds of ground turkey I bought last month and making meatballs, tacos and spaghetti sauce.

Monday
Oven roasted split chicken breasts with okra and corn on the cob

Tuesday
I work late and David eats dinner with his bible study

Wednesday
Pork fried brown rice with carrots

Thursday 
Spiral sliced ham I had divided into portions and frozen. Bread and green beans

Friday 
Tacos


Saturday
Church dinner


Sunday 
Marinated chicken breasts, salad and bread

No comments:

Post a Comment