Learning to serve the Lord and my family one day at a time.

Learning to serve the Lord and my family one day at a time.

Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

Georgia Baby Shower

 Me with the hostesses, Shannon, Julia and Renee 

Last Saturday three of my sweet friends from bible study blessed me with a baby shower. It was a beautiful shower with yummy food and great fellowship. David's sisters and mom were able to make it down for the shower as well.
 Denesha had her baby boy six days later! 
What was left of the delicious food
My favorite part was when everyone read off bible verses of God's promises for strength and safety and His great love for His children. These will be wonderful verses to meditate on during labor.

 Renee's daughter Allie with my niece Lizzie

Psalm 139:13 - "For you formed my inward parts, you knitted me together in my mother's womb." It's amazing to think of how the Lord is already shaping our daughter into his child and loves her even before she is born! 

Isaiah 43:1 "Fear not, for I have redeemed you, I have called you by name, you are mine."

Deuteronomy 31:6 "Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread... for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you."

 Adorable bow holder Denesha made with my nursery fabric
Three Ensley sisters, my brother in law's wife and my mother in law

No comments:

Post a Comment