Learning to serve the Lord and my family one day at a time.

Learning to serve the Lord and my family one day at a time.

Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday Photo



I stumbled across a new photography blog thanks to Pinterest last week. I've been feeling very bored and quite frankly bad at photography lately and really needed something to get the creative juices flowing again, challenge my photography skills and teach me to use my camera better. Each Sunday, at the blog Ashley Sisk, she posts five items to photograph each week and a link up from the previous weeks challenge. So here goes my first week. 

If a picture is bad or mediocre....make it black and white, thus the two black and whites this week. 

Cozy

View from the Top

 Orange

 Faceless Self Portrait

Stacked
 Pulled this last one from my archives but here's my nephew Benjamin stacked on his momma's knees



1 comment:

  1. hi there, i love how Benjamin was stacked lovingly on his mom's lap ... perfect fit! --- April

    ReplyDelete