I didn't meal plan last week. We had Valentine's dinner out, then David had a bible study dinner and we had dinner at a friend's another night, so I just pulled a few things out of the freezer for the meals in between. I'm much more organized this week however!
I don't generally plan breakfast or lunch. For breakfast we have a wide variety of things, depending on what's I've made or bought that week. Milk, fruit, eggs, deviled eggs, sweet breads or muffins, homemade bread with honey or peanut butter, baked oatmeal, bagels, hot oatmeal, cottage cheese, granola and yogurt, and the occasional bowl of Kashi when I can find it on sale. There are lots of easy breakfast foods besides cold cereal that won't bust your budget or keep you in the kitchen all morning.
- Chicken Parmesan, whole wheat spaghetti with homemade red sauce and broccoli.
- Homemade Refried Beans, mexican rice, tortillas, salsa etc.
- Chili, veggies, and cornbread
- Trying out a new recipe, Lentil and Brown Rice Casserole. I will post the recipe if we enjoy it.
- Homemade pizza, veggies. I'm working on getting all of my recipes on the site soon. For now check out Jessica's post on homemade pizza.
- Date night out!
- Roasted boneless pork chops with apples and veggies.
Linked up to Meal Plan Monday at Organizing Junkie.