Learning to serve the Lord and my family one day at a time.

Learning to serve the Lord and my family one day at a time.

Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

New Lens!

I am so excited because I finally saved up and bought a prime lens for my camera. It came this afternoon and I had to take the kids outside for pictures as soon as I could get the new lens on.  It's a 50mm Nikkor with f/stop at 1.8g which allows me to take pictures inside without a flash and gives fantastic depth of field for portraits. I'm looking forward to taking better portraits and capturing pictures indoors.

My secret ambition is to be a semi-professional photography one day. In the mean time, I may be calling you to beg you to let me take family pictures for you because I can only take so many pictures of my kids, as cute as they may be.





The camera came with a lollipop in the shipping box



Entranced by the school bus

Still working on the lolly


I have never seen a dog with such beautiful chocolate brown eyes


No comments:

Post a Comment