Learning to serve the Lord and my family one day at a time.

Learning to serve the Lord and my family one day at a time.

Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Carseat Cover

Well, it's after midnight and after an hour of tossing and turning I decided to get out of bed. Pregnancy insomnia, it's my last few weeks of not having to wake to nurse a newborn yet I'm up anyways. Oh the irony. I can't wait to meet our sweet girl in a few weeks (or tomorrow who knows at this point?) I'm 37 weeks and 5 days.
I found this carseat cover via a friend's pin on Pinterest last weekend and decided it would be a fun project. I'm all about killing time these days! I currently don't have a sewing machine so I tackled this project with a little hand sewing. It's not quite as professional looking as it I had done it with a machine and I wish it had velco instead of snaps but I still love it. The best part? It was totally free to make! I already had the blanket, snaps and ribbon laying around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment