Learning to serve the Lord and my family one day at a time.

Learning to serve the Lord and my family one day at a time.

Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Declutter 500 things Challenge


Please excuse any math errors in advance! 

Day 1- 100 items of paper trash 
Yesterday 
100 items of paper! That was embarassingly easy. I had a "to shred pile" that had built up plus I went through a few old files. I don't really need the health insurance payout from three years ago.

1 large box the kids were playing in 
7 old removable bra straps - since I wear wear so many strapless dresses to fancy parties these days

1 Holly Hobby vintage plate 
2 our old set of sheets that I just replaced last week

Day 1 total= 111

Day 2- 25 items from your Bedroom
Today from our bedroom
I haven't even tackled out closets but I made great strides going through my jewelry boxes. I had Laura help me clean out my jewelry.

5 earrings with no mates
1 hook (what was that doing in my jewelry box?) 
8 bracelets (I honestly cannot stand wearing bracelets) 
10 pairs of earrings I couldn’t remember the last time I wore 
2 necklaces
1 large box from Christmas that was in the backyard (classy I know)
= 27 items


Total = 138 

No comments:

Post a Comment