Learning to serve the Lord and my family one day at a time.

Learning to serve the Lord and my family one day at a time.

Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Baby's Nursery

I worked for several weeks to find neutral fabrics for the baby's room. Even though we know the gender of our sweet baby, I wanted a nursery that will be useable for all our children. With the help of my mom I plan on sewing a bed skirt and valance. My sister in law is sewing the bumper pad for the crib.
I went to Jo Ann's, Hobby Lobby and Hancock and didn't find any fabrics I wanted. I finally looked online and found this wonderful website, Carousel Designs . They have a fun interactive design page that allows you to drag and drop fabric and create a custom nursery. Carousel Design will create custom nursery bedding but I wasn't about to drop $300 plus on our baby's bedding. Instead, I just ordered fabric from Carousel Designs. I can't wait to set started sewing this week!

Toile, Mini Stripe Sage and Minky Sage 

No comments:

Post a Comment